Bright Volume 1
*Pre-Order!* This order will ship and be available for pick-up on Friday, April 15th.
BRIGHT, the newest multi-format publication from the team at Making!
BRIGHT focuses on centering diverse voices, wellness, repurposing, a respectful relationship to the environment, and the multitude of ways the act of making and craftivism touch our daily lives. Each issue features a blend of print, digital, and audio features to create a multi-sensory experience. Access codes for the digital issue and audiomag are included on a postcard. All digital media is available through the Making app available for both iOS and Android.
5.5" x 8.5”
Approx 96 pages
Knit and sew garment patterns are sized up to fit at least a 60" bust measurement.
BRIGHT Vol. 1 (Spring 2022), includes:
- Punch needle pillow + mental wellness essay by Kelly Wright
- Interview and art by Rachel Gloria Adams
- Crafty crossword by Michelle Beckett and Carrie Cooper
- Quilt wall hanging by Annabel Lowe Wrigley
- Beaded bracelet by Donna Threadgill
- Pin cushion set by Nicola Natland
- Papercraft box by Emily Ching
- Gender expansive fashion essay by Emilia Bergoglio
- Repurposed terrarium by Keeley Michael
- Crafty comic by Melissa Kendall
- Knit shawl + kerchief + story by Chase Harpole
- Crochet pullover + earrings by Quayln Stark