CocoKnits Needle Gauge
Perfect for travel-knitting, or just keeping your possessions to a minimum. This joyous rainbow stack of connected discs for identifying knitting needle sizes US 0-15 / 2-10 mm is sure to bring a smile to your face whenever you use it.
And because Cocoknits is committed to avoiding plastic wherever possible, it is manufactured it from PLA, a 100% biodegradable, plant-based plastic substitute!
The discs swivel out and click back together with tiny magnets (which makes it as much fun to play with as use) and the whole rainbow tool is small enough to pop into the Accessory Roll so you'll never leave home without it.
Do not get wet - this product will start to biodegrade when it comes in contact with water.
- Each disc is imprinted in both US and mm needle sizes from US 0-15 / 2-10 mm
- Overall size (closed) is approximately 1" diameter X 1.5" high (2.5 cm X 4 cm)
- Disc are in an array of rainbow colors created to bring joy to your day and a smile to your face!
- Gauge clicks into place with tiny magnets embedded on the underside of each disc
- The discs are made from 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable and contains no plastic.
- The discs are arranged in ROYGBV - the beginning disc color is random. It varies for each Needle Gauge and cannot be chosen when ordered. If you want a particular needle gauge, it is best to come to our Brick & Mortar store to pick one out yourself!