Pacific Knit Co
These decks of interchangeable colorwork patterns are incredibly fun to spice up your knitting repetoire! You can use each deck in conjunction with one of Jamie Lomax's Doodle patterns, or make your own!
How to use with Doodle Patterns:
- CHOOSE YOUR THEME: Pick the Doodle Charts that have the motifs you want! Or pick several chart expansions to mix-and-match!
- CHOOSE YOUR PATTERN: Pick which pattern or construction method you prefer. Every chart works with every pattern!
- CHOOSE YOUR YARNS: Pick a skein or two for your main color, and a handful of mini skeins for contrast colors!
- START KNITTING: Pick your first motifs and colors and start knitting! You can change it up with every new motif!
How to use with Non-Doodle Patterns:
- Design your own pattern shape and plug in your charts
- Add a motif to the hem of vanilla sweater, mitten, or sock
Each Doodle Card Deck includes:
- (1) How to Doodle instruction card
- (2) Full color, illustrated schematics with bullet list instructions
- (51) Unique 24-stitch colorwork charts
- Custom printed cardboard tuckbox