Loft is a 2-ply fingering weight yarn, gently woolen-spun from soft, springy American Targhee-Columbia wool. This distinctive spinning process gives Loft a unique bounce and airiness, with a handcrafted, heathered finish. Ideal for lightweight garments and accessories, lace, and nuanced colorwork. Handle gently while knitting, then wet block to see Loft bloom into full beauty.
- 275 yards (251 meters) | 50 grams | Fingering weight
- 2-ply woolen-spun construction
- 23-24 micron Targhee-Columbia wool from Wyoming
- Wool scoured at Bollman Industries in Texas
- Stock dyed at Tintoria Piana U.S. in Georgia
- Spun & finished at Harrisville Designs in New Hampshire